Now you can register as Grab Driver for free and start your registration process in 24-hours (Monday – Friday). Due to COVID19 pandemic, all new drivers are required to register online via the SIGN UP button below. Our admins will process your Grab Driver registration remotely to avoid drivers risk of breaching the SOP of FMCO (Full Movement Control Order).
- Free RM20 Grab Credit.
- Part Time & Full Time.
- WhatsApp Driver Group (BM/English, Ladies Only, Mandarin Only).
- Grab Kiosk/Grab GDC Verification NOT Required. (NEW)
- PSV With Grab RM80 (Kuala Lumpur and Selangor only)
- Online Verification
Introduction On Grab
Grab Holdings Inc., commonly known as Grab, is a multinational ride-hailing company started in Malaysia and currently based in Singapore. It now operates in the Southeast and East Asian countries of Singapore, Japan, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.
Grab has been one of the most popular part-time job in Malaysia since 2015. Many Malaysians have registered due to its flexibility in time and location. Drivers able to online anytime and anywhere they want.
What is GrabCar?
GrabCar gives you the flexibility to drive when you want. Just switch on the Grab app and your private vehicle will be connected to riders who request a ride. It’s a simple and extremely flexible way to boost your income.
Why Drive GrabCar?
Heatmap in Grab Driver application will show you areas with high demand so you can earn more. You will be able to cash out your earnings daily. With the new tipping feature, you can also be tipped by passengers for doing a good job!
Be your own boss. Choose when, and how long to drive. Avoid certain locations you don’t want to go to with the “Driver Choices” feature.
Safety first. Always. That is why we have features that allow you to share your ride location in real-time and an emergency button. We are also able to verify all of our passengers via our in-app facial and identity verification.
What Do Our Drivers Have To Say?
Grab Driver Requirement
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Negeri Sembilan, Melaka, Johor, Kedah, Perlis, Pahang, Perak, Kelantan, Kuala Terengganu and Pulau Pinang.
Android 4.1 or IOS 10.0 Smartphones.
Malaysian Citizen aged 21-70 Years Old With Valid Driving License D or DA (P license NOT ACCEPTED)
You can be a Grab driver if you met the following requirements :
- Malaysian Citizen below 70 years old (Blue MyKad)
- Full Malaysian Driving License (P License is NOT accepted)
- Must use own personal Bank Account created under NRIC
- Able to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Check car is not on the rejected Grabcar list
- Has no existing medical condition that may render him/her unfit to drive
- Clean background check:
- No Criminal Record
- Not more than 3 traffic summons in recent one year (Including speeding, hit and run, dangerous driving and etc)
Drivers who obtain their PSV License via JPJ-certified driving institutes are entitled to claim RM100 from Grab.
All newly activated Grab drivers are eligible to claim RM20 for PSV card and RM70 for Puspakom E-Hailing inspection.
Cost of EVP (E-Hailing Vehicle Permit) RM115 will be covered by Grab as well.
Grab Driver Testimonials
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS(FAQ)
GrabCar Driver Requirements:
- Malaysian Citizen (Blue MyKad Only)
- Minimum age of 21 years old and above
- 4-doors car manufactured year 2012 and above.
- Full Driving License D/DA (P/L NOT accepted)
There are different types of services on Grab to cater to every passengers’ needs. Each service has its own set of fares as well as requirements to be on that service type; such as the car model, driver’s performance, etc.
Rejected Car Models
- Perodua Kelisa
- Perodua Viva
- Perodua Kancil
- Perodua Kembara
- Perodua Kenari
- Inokom Atos (Old model 2007-2010)
- Inokom Matrix
- Renault Kangoo
- Proton Wira
- Proton Iswara
- Proton Gen 2
- Proton Savvy
- Proton Satria Neo (2 Doors)
- Proton Waja (Only rejected in Sabah)
- Kia Spectra/Naza Spectra
- Kia Sutera/Naza Sutera
- Kia Picanto/Naza Picanto(Old model 2007-2010)
- Honda CR-Z (2 Doors)
- Hyundai Getz (Old model 2007-2010)
- Hyundai i10 (Old model 2007-2010)
- Chevrolet Aveo (Old model 2007-2010)
- Changan Era CM8
- 2 Doors Vehicles
- Taxi vehicles / Personal Advertised vehicles
*If your car model is NOT listed in this Rejected Cars List, it means it is currently accepted in Grab.
**Vehicles manufactured in 2011 – 2020 will be accepted until further notice from the relevant parties. Existing driver-partners may continue with their current registered vehicles until further notice as well.
The addition or removal of car model is subjected to Grab’s discretion. All decisions made by Grab are final and binding.
Grab operates 24-hour 7-days a week. Driver able to be online and drive at anytime based on their own schedule.
Refer to your registration admin for more information.
On average, driver able to generate RM20-40 per hour depends on the demand.
It is totally up to the driver how much they want to generate for the week.
After you have successfully registered via this page registration form. You will be added to respective WhatsApp group. You will also receive free RM20 start-up credit, refer to your admin’s instruction.
WhatsApp Group Available:
- Ladies Only
- Mandarin-Language Specific Group
- Mandarin-Language Specific Group
12th October 2019 onwards, all e-hailing drivers are required to have PSV License (Public Service Vehicle) – Teksi/Kereta Sewa/E-hailing.
Every vehicles registered for Grab and other e-hailing purposes must have E-Hailing Insurance and EVP (E-Hailing Vehicle Permit)
After you have submitted via the registration form in this website, our admin will assist you on your PSV license and Grab EVP application.
Yes you can. GrabCar drivers are allowed to operate with cars not under their ownership with the terms below:
- The GrabCar driver’s name must be stated inside the insurance covernote.
- Insurance Covernote is covered under ALL DRIVER/ANY AUTHORISED DRIVER/AUTHORISED DRIVER
WhatsApp Admin (60163168357) for further instructions.
If you have driven for GrabCar/Grab Food/ Grab Bike/Grab Express/ Grab Taxi before.
You DO NOT have to register again. Call Existing Driver Support 1300-80-6688 to appeal/reactivate your account.
Due to EVP (E-Hailing Vehicle Permit) complications, currently we are only able to process drivers registered with their own personal/private car.
We do not provide car rental services.